Today is kind of a BEAUTY Monday instead of a true "Makeup Monday" mainly because the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is happening for card holders right now and will be accessible to everyone on July 22-Aug 7th. I've pulled some of my favorites and best deals for the beauty department and shared them here for you! Enjoy :)
1. NARS 'Nordstrom's Best' Cheek Palette - $65 ($124 Value!) You pretty much get all of NARS best-selling face powders all in one palette. 4 of their blushes which include Orgasm, Deep Throat, Luster, and Desire, their highlighter in Albatross, and their bronzing powder in Laguna. Really the best of the best in this palette!
2. GLAMGLOW 'Glamazing GRAVITYMUD' Set - $69 Normally just the GRAVITYMUD itself is sold for $69 so getting the extra two travel size SUPERMUD and THIRSTYMUD is a bonus! I LOVE Glamglow products. The Thirstymud is my favorite- it smells like coconut and is so refreshing on your face. You can sleep in the mask and wake up with your face feeling smooth and looking plump.
3. Lancome 'Bi-Facil' Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover - $39 ($54 Value!) The best makeup remover I've tried so far. Period.
4. Philosophy 'Purity Made Simple' One-Step Facial Cleanser - $53 ($79 Value!) I love using this face wash. It is so gentle on my skin and I feel like it really gives it a good cleansing. I keep this face wash in the shower. It helps to get rid of any makeup build up on my skin and it smells like a refreshing facial.
5. Clarisonic Mia - Pink - $89 (after sale $129) I have yet to try this but I hear its amazing!! This is for sure one of my purchases from the Nordstrom Sale and I can't wait to use it.
6. Beautyblender 'Beauty's Best Friend' Set - $35 ($56 Value) If you don't already own a beautyblender - the REAL original beautyblender you are MISSING out. Listen to me. You have got to own one. It applies and blends your makeup like a dream. This is a steal to get two beautyblenders for $35 - you can usually buy an individual blender for $20.
7. Yves Saint Laurent 'Black Opium' Eau de Parfum Set - $120 ($183 Value) - I'm obsessed with this scent. It is made up of three of my favorite things- white flowers, coffee, and vanilla. A little piece of heaven.
8. Bobbi Brown 'Bobbi on Trend - Smokey Topaz' Eye Set - $65 ($149 Value)- Create the perfect smokey eye! Bobbi Brown is the best. I love their shadows! I also own this palette and really enjoy how pigmented it is.
9. Yves Saint Laurent 'Rebel Nudes' Set - $72 ($108 Value)- YSL lipsticks are sooo creamy and glide right on your lips. Luxury lip products at their best.
10. Diptyque Scented Candle Set- $55 ($75 Value) These candles smell so beautiful - I know, can you say something smells beautiful? Well THEY DO. Plus you can use the jars once they've burned out for your q-tips or lip liners ;)
Thanks for stopping by!